AUTOMATIZATION OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES
The school combines theoretical knowledge of electro-pneumatic controller with practice, hands-on skills, provide understanding and create a strong foundation for pursuing advanced.
Participants plot their diagrams under supervision of mentors, choose correct components from a range of equipment and build the circuits. Finally, participants will utilize PLC in connection with pneumatic components.
- Pneumatic components: design, construction, operation
- Function and operation of electrical equipment
- Basics of programmable logic controller
- Connection of PLC and pneumatic components
- Electro - pneumatic control system designing
Date 11 August – 21 August 2020 - 26 August 2020**
Application deadline April, 13 2020
Tuition Fees* -600$
- in the hotel (no meals) -200$
- in the hotel (including three meals a day) - 350$
- staying with host Russian family (including two meals a day) - 400$
Additional program** -350$
* Tuition fee covers teaching costs, study materials, city tour, extracurricular activities (visits to museums, workshops, masterclasses).
Early bird: Discount 20% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 1st of March, 2020
Discount 5% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 5th of April, 2020
**If you want to extend the chosen school program and visit Moscow and St. Petersburg, let us know and we will include you in the list.