Robotics and Mechatronics
Samara University invites bachelor’s and master’s students to apply for Robotics and Mechatronics Summer school 2020.
Students will get a broad overview of intelligent systems through a project-based approach.
There will be a unique opportunity to create your own robot using our workshop facilities and compete with other teams. All necessary components and materials to assemble your robot are at your disposal and included in the fee. You can also use 3D printer to print any parts.
- Robotic design and architecture
- Sensing, monitoring and actuation
- Basics of microcontroller programming
- Remote telemetry and HMI
Winter: 06 February – 16 February 2020– 21 February 2020 **
Application deadline – 10 December, 2019
Summer: June, 15 – June, 25 - June, 29**, 2020
July, 14 – July, 24 - July, 29**, 2020
August, 07 – August, 17 - August, 22**, 2020
Application deadline April, 13 2020
Accommodation charge (3 options):
- in the hotel (no meals)__________________________________________200$
- in the hotel (including three meals a day)___________________________350$
- staying with host Russian family (including two meals a day) ___________400$
* Tuition fee covers teaching costs, study materials, city tour, extracurricular activities (visits to museums, workshops, masterclasses).
Early bird: Discount 20% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 1st of March, 2020
Discount 5% off the Tuition fee for summer programs until 5th of April, 2020
**If you want to extend the chosen school program and visit Moscow and St. Petersburg, let us know and we will include you in the list.